Posted By UHPP Blog On Friday, April 20th 2012
- Sign on to this Community Sign On Letter Containing Recommendations for Addressing Medicaid Security Breach and Partnering with Community Based Organizations to Repair the Damages (click for instructions). The letter will go to officials at the Utah Department of Health and Technology Services, to the Attorney General’s Office, and to Senator Orrin Hatch.
- Join us at a Community Forum about the Breach with Dept of Health Executive Director Dave Patton and Medicaid Director Michael Hales.
When: Wednesday May 2nd 4:00-6:00 PM
Where: Utah Department of Health, Room 125
288 N. 1460 W. in SLC
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate whether you will need to call in to a conference line (you will get the #). Please help us reserve the conference line for out-of-town or home-bound people.
- If you are a Medicaid or CHIP client: we want to talk with you about your concerns and experience using the tools given to handle this crisis. Please send email to Randal Serr, Director of Take Care Utah (UHPP’s consumer health assistance program) email@example.com or call 801-433-2299.
- If you work with Medicaid or CHIP clients: please consider hosting a focus group or discussion with the clients. Let us know how we can help (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for stepping forward to help the impacted families!
- 2013 2014 ACA Accountable Care accountable care organization advocacy affordability ask a navigator budget calendar cost containment enrollment Exchange Executive Approps expansion Governor Herbert grassroots Health Reform Taskforce HHS Approps Implementation Station interim legislative session legislature marketplace medicaid medicaid expansion medicaid reform mediciad budget cuts MHN monthly meeting National Health Reform navigators obamacare Quality Watch state health reform Take Care Utah U-SHARE UHPP uninsured Utah Utah Business Group on Health Utah Health Exchange Utah Medicaid Partnership Utah Premium Partnership (UPP) utah small businesses