Posted By UHPP Blog On Friday, April 20th 2012
- Sign on to this Community Sign On Letter Containing Recommendations for Addressing Medicaid Security Breach and Partnering with Community Based Organizations to Repair the Damages (click for instructions). The letter will go to officials at the Utah Department of Health and Technology Services, to the Attorney General’s Office, and to Senator Orrin Hatch.
- Join us at a Community Forum about the Breach with Dept of Health Executive Director Dave Patton and Medicaid Director Michael Hales.
When: Wednesday May 2nd 4:00-6:00 PM
Where: Utah Department of Health, Room 125
288 N. 1460 W. in SLC
RSVP to: email@example.com
Please indicate whether you will need to call in to a conference line (you will get the #). Please help us reserve the conference line for out-of-town or home-bound people.
- If you are a Medicaid or CHIP client: we want to talk with you about your concerns and experience using the tools given to handle this crisis. Please send email to Randal Serr, Director of Take Care Utah (UHPP’s consumer health assistance program) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-433-2299.
- If you work with Medicaid or CHIP clients: please consider hosting a focus group or discussion with the clients. Let us know how we can help (email@example.com).
Thank you for stepping forward to help the impacted families!
- 2013 ACA Accountable Care accountable care organization advocacy affordability budget CHIP Congressman Matheson constitutionality cost containment Exchange Executive Approps Governor Herbert grassroots Health Equity Health Reform Taskforce HHS Approps high risk pool ICHIA Implementation Station interim legislative session legislature medicaid medicaid expansion medicaid reform mediciad budget cuts mental health MHN monthly meeting National Health Reform navigators optional services pregnant women Quality Watch state health reform Take Care Utah U-SHARE uninsured Utah Business Group on Health Utah Health Exchange Utah Medicaid Partnership Utah Premium Partnership (UPP) utah small businesses